Experience the Cica Synergy of powerful marine energy and skin soothing powerhouse ingredients, Azulene and Centella Asiatica, all in a skin-hugging soft sheetmask!
The Blue Cica Soothing Mask soothes and replenishes your tired skin with ingredients procured from the deep sea.
- Rich and abundant in nutrition, Marine algae and Spirulina helps strengthen the skin’s barrier and prevent moisture loss. The source of iodine and various minerals from these two key ingredients provide the skin with the nutrients to defend the skin against external stimuli.
- Deep Sea Water sourced from the pure ocean waters of Gangwon province in Korea fills and moisturizes the skin with the perfect mineral balance optimal for the skin. It has excellent skin damage prevention and protection powers.
- Azulene and Centella Asiatica extracts moisturizes and soothes the skin while reducing heat and keeping the skin at a comfortable and consistent temperament.
Single Sheetmask 30 ml
10 Sheetmask Box 30 ml x 10
- On clean face, center sheetmask and smooth it over face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. After removing mask, gently pat in remaining essence. Follow up with a light moisturizer or cream of choice (depending on skin type and need).
- Add extra cooling and soothing sensation during sheet-masking by storing sheetmask in fridge (for 5 minutes or longer) prior to use.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sea Water, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Azulene, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
This mask was noticeably effective. My skin was brightened after and super soft the next day. I liked that the mask didn't drip and the application was easy as there was a piece of waxy paper folded in (similar to Dr Jart masks) so the mask doesn't stick to itself while you try to unfold. A+ for packaging and design too