Be Mused Korea is a K-Beauty online editorial shop and marketing company founded in September 2017. Centrally located in Seoul, we serve a worldwide audience by curating only cruelty-free brands with the highest quality formulations without harmful ingredients.
We are currently seeking 1-3 interns who are highly proactive, creative, and motivated to join our team for an internship lasting up to 12 weeks. As Be Mused Korea’s Intern, you will work closely with our team to assist with the digital marketing initiatives as outlined below:
- Assist with the creative and operational process of digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to: writing blog post drafts, editing photos/videos, assisting with Instagram engagement, creating and uploading interesting content, etc.
- Identify, maintain and update media list of influencers and bloggers; manage affiliate program
- Vet and respond to incoming influencer requests
- Participate in brainstorming for development of overall marketing initiatives
- Be “in the know” of what’s going on in the beauty industry, social space, and overall pop culture
- Assist in company events and other ground marketing activities
- Assist in product shipments and gifting
- Assist the team in day-to-day operations as needed
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience with Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Professional attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Background in journalism, media, marketing, or communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design skills
- Photography and photo editing skills
- Passion for beauty industry
- Interest in pursuing a career in the beauty industry or digital marketing
- Detail-oriented, creative mind with an eye for design
- Intrinsic motivation to build and grow with a meaningful company
- Proficient to fluent in Korean
- F-2/F-4 visa eligible
This is an unpaid internship with a stipend for transportation and benefits of some skincare samples. Possibility of a part-time or full-time staff position for one intern that best completes the internship.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter HERE.
Please keep cover letter to maximum 300 words. Optional: Include a portfolio of past work or a writing sample.