The OI Hand Calm Gua Sha is a facial massage tool that enhances beauty rituals by promoting lifting and smoothing of the skin, leaving the face relaxed and radiant after use.
Made of the environmentally-friendly clear glass-like material, SKYGREEN, the Athings OI Hand Calm is an innovation that brings together the traditions of Gua Sha and the modern need for environmentally conscious beauty tools.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS GUA SHA...
- Ideally designed for use on both the face and body, and especially great for Gua Sha style techniques that involve scraping, smoothing, and pressure points
- Lightweight (83 grams) in the hand with an ergonomic design that keeps your hand comfortable while massaging your face and body
- Safe to use chilled in the freezer or heated—heat-resistant and can also withstand temperatures below 0°F (-18°C)
- Durable material—resistant to breakage
- Hygienic—antibacterial and easy to keep clean
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, regular use of the OI Hand Calm can help relieve facial and jaw tension, promote a brighter complexion, reduce swelling, improve blood circulation, and visibly lift and contour the face.
All curves and dips on the Athings OI Hand Calm are specifically designed to best fit facial and body curves for the most ideal delivery of Gua Sha benefits with the least strain on your hand.
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a skincare product of your choice. Keep the Gua Sha flat against the face and begin with scraping the forehead in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline using the rounded edge.
Move to the jawline and use the ribbed curves of the Gua Sha to gently scrape and massage from the chin to the ear to release tension.
For the under-eye areas, very lightly scrape with the round side of the acupressure edge of the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Be mindful of the sensitive and fragile skin around the eyes.
SKYGREEN PETG — eco-friendly resin made in Korea