Be Mused Korea is a K-Beauty online editorial shop and marketing company founded in September, 2017. Centrally located in Seoul, Korea and serving a worldwide K-Beauty audience, our team lives and breathes K-Beauty everyday to provide an authentic Korean beauty experience to the global market.
As a Be Mused Korea E-commerce and Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. As an online exclusive company, digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will be crucial in achieving our business goals and objectives. Overall, you care deeply about building a meaningful company, and you care about helping people discover great skincare.
Your role at Be Mused Korea:
- Drive sustainable and profitable growth for the online shop
- Manage day-to-day operations that support e-commerce business including but not limited to: sales planning, reporting, and web analytics.
- Review Digital analytics to evaluate and optimize product details such as attributes, imagery, and videos to optimize sales online and traffic.
- Create a comprehensive CRM strategy to acquire new customers, retain existing and have robust targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize performance marketing channel strategies including affiliate marketing, SEO, SEM and Paid social
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess needs to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
What we want from you:
(Does this sound like you?)
- Highly organized, motivated, an execution-focused
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for building on knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and self-starter
- Strong time-management capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Have a strong intuition but also able to support her/his hypothesis with data/analytics
- A collaborative mindset
Technical but important:
- BA degree
- Experience or solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Google Sheets
- Demonstratable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns (Google Ads)
- Prior experience in a startup environment
- Prior experience in e-commerce
- Love and/or curiosity in Korean skincare
- Basic knowledge of Korean language
- 40 hours/week
- An independent contracting position (3 - 6 months) with the possibility to transition to a full-time contract position.