Looking for the perfect Retinol cream? Meet the ultimate all-in-one ingredient, Retinol’s big sister, Retinal—now stabilized and formulated to perfection by HSGN! The HSGN Retinally Liposomal Retinal Cream is a concentrated next-level well-aging cream with stabilized 0.05% Retinal.
- Prevents and treats fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and evens out skin tone and discoloration
- Builds skin density, firmness, and elasticity
- Smooths out uneven skin texture
- Pore refining and clearing
The HSGN Retinally Retinal Cream is formulated to deliver faster cellular turnover and collagen stimulation that results in visible wrinkle and discoloration reduction. Experience a smooth and soft cream application that absorbs effortlessly without disturbing your existing skincare routine products.
HSGN is a science-driven R&D-based skincare brand that brought us the best 2022 SkinCeuticals' Vitamin C serum dupe, the HSGN Pure 15% Vitamin C E Ferulic Acids Serum, and they are ALWAYS meticulous in quality and synergistic ingredient concentrations that deliver results!
- Retinal 0.05%
- Niacinamide 2%
- Panthenol 0.75%
- Allantoin 0.1%
- Squalane 0.1%
- Alpha-Bisabolol 0.5%
- Adenosine 0.04%
- Hyaluronic Acid 0.1%
- Ceramide/ Cholesterol/ Fatty Acid 0.3%, 0.1%, 0.1%
The Kolmar Liposome technology used by HSGN offers deeper, safer, and faster delivery of Retinal to your skin while the secure 7-layer tube packaging with an inner airless lock guarantees the stability of potency till the last squeeze!
- Retinal is known to be 11 times faster in benefits compared to Retinol
- Retinoids are known to be unstable and sensitive to light and air. It’s difficult to produce a product that will continue to be effective after first use. But Liposome technology and the 7-layer tube + airless inner lock make it possible!
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- A seasoned expert of Retinol or prescription Tretinoin that needs a gentle yet effective daily Retinol product
- A Retinol newbie that wants a gentle yet concentrated all-in-one Retinol skincare product
- All skin types that want an all-in-one well-aging skincare product that can improve skin texture and tone within 2 weeks
This can be safely used around the eyes or other areas of concern for treatment and preventative measures, or used on the entire face as overnight revitalizing treatment.
This product should be used only during the night and avoided during pregnancy.
20 ml / 0.68 fl oz
If you have sensitive skin or are new to Retinol skincare products, apply after moisturizer or mix it with a face cream. If you do not have sensitive skin and/or are already a seasoned Retinol skincare user, apply this cream in place of your serum or after serum and before moisturizer.
Start with a rice grain-sized amount on each part of the face/concern every other night (for approximately 2 weeks) and work it up to nightly use and a pea-sized amount per use.
Do not use this cream with exfoliants including pure vitamin c products.
Retinol/Retinal makes the skin become vulnerable to light and UV rays, only use it at night and make sure to use sunscreen in the morning.
Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, 1,2-hexandiol, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Betaine, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha-bisabolol, Ceramide Np, Squalane, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cholesterol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Beta-glucan, Retinal (500ppm), Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Sucrose Distearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Tripeptide-1, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hexapeptide-9, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol